Name Tag's on...I'm READY to Go Forth and SERVE!!!
Last wave goodbye!
Monday, April 30, 2012
A little bit more from his Dad's letter...
I love our area, there are a million hills and so it is extremely tiring, but im used to it now. our area is about the size of all of queen creek with as many people as gilbert. it is a very big area. I live in a house on the corner of a very tall hill. There are two american missionaries that live with us, elder Merril from medford oregon and elder Jacson from connecticut, but his family moved to meridian, idaho. he is going home in 2 weeks, so he is trunky.. haha
Our apartment is tight, its a covered garage type kitchen with title everywhere, then inside we have a bathroom and one room but its pretty big. We hang dry our clothes in another driveway place. it feels like a beach house. haha, its all made out of block.
Its hard for me to not to tell you everything im doing too!! haha, We walk everywhere, we take a bus to district/zone meeting every tuesday in Sao Jose Dos Campos. The members are amazing. We get fed lunch everyday, lunch is the biggest meal here, and everyone just eats soooo much. haha, so big lunches and no dinners... The members are very kind and the honestly adore all the missionaries. I cant understand all of what they say, but i always here the words missão and almoço in talks on sunday. mission, and lunch.