Name Tag's on...I'm READY to Go Forth and SERVE!!!

Name Tag's on...I'm READY to Go Forth and SERVE!!!
Last wave goodbye!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Elder Brandon Halls - 1st Letter from the Brazil CTM!

March 6, 2012
Family, Friends, Everybody!!!! I love you all so much!!!! I hope that you are all doing well! I only have 30 minutes, and it's already at 25, and i Havent even read your email!!!!! The CTM is amazing!!! The people of Brazil are amazing. I wish I could describe the emotions and the feelings I have felt this week. The Temple was amazing. I was talking to a roomate, Elder Gucca, I think, and he is amazing. I asked him about how when he joined the church, and he told me it was a year ago. He then dropped out of the second best law school in sao paulo, and came on a mission. He is so obideint and stalwart in his covenants. I then told him that i was going to the temple today, and he gave me a family name to do for him! It was so amazing to do a seesion in the sao paulo temple and to do a name from brazil. These are the kind of people that i want to be like. they are so humble, and love life soooo much!!!! The brazillians are so funny, yet there is still always such a beautiful and peaceful spirit in the CTM. My companion is Elder Bangerter, and he is from Utah, St. George. He is such an example to me, haha, we're very similar. It is pretty funny that they put the two football players in one companionship. How is everything back home!!!?? I love you guys!!! It was so hard saying goodbye, but as soon as I began working on the language and the doctrine, I immediately knew why I came here. The gospel is so amazing. Why wouldn't anyone want to go on a mission? I still cant believe I'm in brazil, and a servent of the Lord. It is such a blessing, and there is a strong spirit that is with us. Well, I think ill read you letter now. Oh, i forgot to give details, I am in sao paulo. Haha, the roads are crazy, the city is amazing, my room is on the 6th floor of the CTM and we dont get elevators. The temple took 1 hour for us to get there. The language is very discouraging, and my english isnt even that good.. hahaha, I am so excited to be out here, and I already love the people here. Oh and dont send any packages to the CTM, just send them to my mission. I cant believe it's been a week! It's gone by so fast!

Ok. I am just about out of time! I love you guys!-Elder Halls